At SSL, we recognize the need to strike a good balance between man and nature, thereby creating sustainable socio-economic growth. The SSL Team is made up of members who have diverse kinds of work experience and are committed to applying expertise and passion for excellence to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients. Our Project Management Capability cuts across 3 key areas including: people, process and tools.
- PEOPLE We put people at the core of what we do and we have people on our team who are Information and Communications Technologies for Development (ICT4D) practitioners, Business Process Reengineers, ICT Systems Solution Architects, Lead and Experience Researchers, Software Front-End and Back-End Engineers, among others. Our fast record of consulting in eGovernment workflow re-engineering and training consulting have given us the ability to conceptualise, Plan, Design, Test, Implement and Evaluate various cutting-edge solutions that improve in core human key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Our Project Managers are able to set up and manage communication channels in order to effectively engage with all key stakeholders including the beneficiaries of the scheme, health care providers, health management organisations, contractors, and other key stakeholders within and beyond the ecosystem. The aim of this is to enlighten all involved parties on the Health Insurance Scheme and include everyone in the implementation of the sustainable solution. We would ensure that Stakeholder Management/Engagement continues to run throughout the duration of the project.
- Our Project Management Team would record and measure the effects of the intervention to ensure that the expectations of the clients are met. We would carry out impact assessments as the project progresses and upon conclusion to ascertain that Nigeria’s health key performance indicators significant increase through the use of big data Analytics
- PROCESS Our company takes an agile approach to project management. Our qualified Project Managers are able to deploy project management global best practices across all stages of the project. We will deploy technology across all processes to reduce error margins and ensure the best quality.
- TOOLS We will make use of project management tools and techniques throughout the project. We will effectively deploy project management software like MS Project and other tools for planning, assigning of resources, risk management and cost management. Our approach, which adopted PRINCE2 principles, ensures that all key stakeholders are able to get a real-time view of the project’s progress.
Our combination of these 3 key areas does not only show that we will deliver the right project, the right way and with the right people but also that we are committed to be a part of your moves in significantly increasing Nigeria’s health systems key performance indicators.
WHY CHOOSE SMARTSOURCING
We Know Where We Are Going: At SMARTSOURCING, we share the same values and principles as some of the greatest enterprises and organizations that have ruled and continue to rule the global business stage today. For us, excellence is not a standard to pursue, it is the ideal upon which the company is built, effective service delivery is not a slogan, it is a minimum requirement. Because we strive to dominate the global IT space over the next couple of decades, we undertake each assignment determined to live up to the very values and standards that would see up climb to the top on schedule. With SMARTSOURCING, every client is in safe hands.
We Have What It Takes: For several years running, we have remained a leading provider of the software, strategies, and services that are vital to the efficient administration for institutions such as yours. From north to south, east to west, our combined team of experienced experts has provided strategic based solutions which have empowered institution like yours to meet most of their needs in the area of process automation.
We know where you are going and are prepared to go with you: We believe in the dreams and vision of Nigeria. The drive and intense focus of the new administration is the type we are certain would in the next couple of years drive to the hospital to the pinnacle of development and we are prepared to be part of that. Through our client-centred approach to service delivery, which has proven to be a winning strategy, we are committed to continually innovate to proffer a solution that meets your IT needs while building a strong collaborative approach to solution development a service delivery for better customer satisfaction.
- We Can Ensure a Job is Done on Time and on Budget
- Proven Results for Setting Exceptional Standards in Cost Control
- Profesional Service for Private and Commercial Customers
- 15 Years Experience and a Real Focus on Customer Satisfaction