- July 16, 2016
Jigawa Savings and Loans (JSL) Ltd was incorporated in 1999 as a limited liability company in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission under the Company and Allied Matters Act (CAMA), and granted operating license in 2000 by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a Primary Mortgage Institution (PMI) under the Banking and Other Financial Institutions Act, and accredited to do mortgage business by the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN). It started its operations from its former Head Office at the Maigatari Border Free Zone Complex in Maigatari Local Government Area, and two branch offices at Maigatari and Kazaure all in Jigawa State. The Company’s intention to take its services near to its existing and potential customers, led to the opening of additional branches at Dutse and Ringim towns, all in Jigawa State in 2009. The company is wholly owned by Jigawa State through the proxy of appointed Directors, with the State Government owning 84% and the 27 LGAs owning the remaining 16%.
|Project Type||Dynamic Website|
|Client||Jigawa Saving & Loans Ltd|
|Completion Date||August 2008|
Address:Federal Secretariat complex, Dutse, Jigawa State
NO 4 IBB SHOPPING MALL
BAZE UNIVERSITY, ABUJA
Smart Sourcing Limited (SSL) is a leading provider of Information Technology Solutions, Educational Support Services, Agricultural Consultancy, Sustainable Environmental Packages and varying other services with tested professionals handling clienteles across Nigeria.